When it comes to the winter months, having a reliable heating system is essential for keeping you and your family comfortable. With regular maintenance and upkeep, your furnace can last up to 20 years or more! However, if your unit is older than that, there are some signs that it might be time to consider a furnace replacement.
In this article, you will learn about all the signs that tell you it is time to replace your furnace.
When To Consider a Furnace Replacement
When it is time to consider a furnace replacement, some signs can help you determine if your furnace needs replacing.
- Energy Bills: One of the most common warning signs is an increase in energy bills. An aged and inefficient furnace may not be able to keep up with modern heating demands and, therefore, will require more energy than a newer model. Another sign that it is time to consider a furnace replacement is the age of your unit. Most furnaces have an expected lifespan of up to 20 years; if your furnace is older, you may consider replacing it soon.
- Unusual Noises: Pay attention to any unusual noises coming from your furnace. If you start to hear banging, clanging, or any other loud noises, it is time to call a professional for help.
- Poor Air Quality: If you start noticing that the air in your home doesn’t feel as clean and fresh as it once did, this could be a sign of a failing furnace.
- Rooms are Heating Unevenly: An older furnace may not be able to keep up with the heating demands of your home, and you may find that some rooms are warmer than others.
- Excessive Dust or Dirt: A furnace can build up dirt and dust over time. This buildup can lead to poor air quality and make it difficult for your unit to work as efficiently as possible.
- Home Humidity Problems: A properly functioning furnace helps keep your home’s humidity comfortable. If you find that there are sudden changes in your home’s moisture or that it is too dry, this could signify a failing furnace. If you have noticed any of these signs, it may be time to consider replacing it.
It is important to be aware of all these signs regarding your furnace replacement is essential.
Brighton Air Corporation has the experience and knowledge to help you with your heating services in Cranford, NJ. From regular maintenance, repairs, or a complete furnace replacement, their team of certified technicians can provide you with quality service at an affordable price.
Your Furnace Replacement Solution
Brighton Air Corporation is your solution if you need heating services in Cranford, NJ. Brighton Air Corporation is the premier furnace replacement, Heating, and air conditioning provider in Cranford, NJ. Our certified technicians can provide you with quality service at a fair price. Whether you need regular maintenance, repairs, or a complete system replacement, we are here to help. Please don’t wait till it’s freezing to replace your furnace!